Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
Sugar, wheat flour, fat reduced cocoa powder (7%), palm fat, salt, modified corn starch, raising agents: sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate; flavouring.
Contains wheat ingredients and may contain milk, egg and soy ingredients.
To make sure you always have the most up to date information about any allergens and ingredients in our products, be sure to check the pack carefully before buying in case any changes have been made.
|Brownie Mix as Sold |
|Each Brownie (36g)|
|of which saturates||2.9g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||61.2g||16.1g|
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix Recipe
- 30 MinTotal Time
The perfect treat for chocolate-lovers everywhere, these Chocolate Fudge Brownies are gently crisp on top and gorgeously gooey inside... total chocolate heaven! So grab your apron and mixing bowl and warm up your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4…let's bake up a batch!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 40 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 75 ml water (5 tbsp)
- 1 medium free range egg
- Lightly-greased rectangular tin (11" x 7")
- Mixthe egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spreadthe mixture evenly into the lightly-greased rectangular tin.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for around 20-25 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted 5cm (2") from the edge of the tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool before cutting into slices and enjoying a delicious slice… mmm!