Devil’s Food Cake Mix
May contain Milk, Egg and Soy ingredients
To make sure you always have the most up to date information about any allergens and ingredients in our products, be sure to check the pack carefully before buying in case any changes have been made.
|Cake Mix as sold |
|Unbaked Cake Mix as Prepared 1/12th of cake (75g) without icing contains:|
|of which saturates||2.9g||2.3g|
|of which sugars||47.4g||16.8g|
Devil's Food Cake Mix Recipe
- 35 MinTotal Time
Get ready to whip up something rich, dark and gorgeous with this decadent chocolate cake mix. Betty Crocker’s Devil’s Food Cake Mix is beautifully quick and easy to make, with incredible results. Fall in love with the rich chocolate fudge flavour of the moist, light and delicious sponge, especially when smothered with Betty Crocker’s Chocolate Fudge Icing! This cake is just too tempting! So grab your apron and mixing bowl and fire up your oven to 180°C (160º for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4…
- Betty Crocker Easy & Simple Cake Recipes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 120 ml vegetable oil (8 tbsp)
- 230 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing
- 2 x 8" well-greased cake tins
- Mixthe eggs, oil, water and the Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake Mix gently together, and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Pourthe cake mixture evenly into your two greased cake tins.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for between 23-28 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean, then cool on a wire rack. Sandwich your cakes together and cover with lashings of Betty's Chocolate Fudge Icing. Then enjoy a slice of cake heaven… sensational!