Red Velvet Cake Mix
May contain Milk, Egg and Soy ingredients
To make sure you always have the most up to date information about any allergens and ingredients in our products, be sure to check the pack carefully before buying in case any changes have been made.
|Cake Mix as sold |
|Unbaked Cake Mix as Prepared 1/12th of cake (72g) without icing contains:|
|of which saturates||2.7g||2.2g|
|of which sugars||48.5g||17.3g|
Red Velvet Cake Mix Recipe
- 38 MinTotal Time
This Red Velvet Cake oozes sophistication with its deep red, luscious sponge and a subtle luscious taste, simply divine with cream cheese icing. Grab your apron and mixing bowl and fire up your oven to 180°C (160º for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4...It's baking time!
- Cake Recipes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 105 ml vegetable oil (7 tbsp)
- 200 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Style or Vanilla Icing
- 2 x 8" well-greased cake tins
- Mixthe eggs, oil, water and cake mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pourthe cake mixture evenly into your two greased cake tins.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for between 23-28 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted fully into the centre of the cake comes out clean, then cool on a wire rack. Sandwich your cakes together and cover with lashings of Betty Crocker™ Cream Cheese Style Icing or Vanilla Icing. Then having admired your beautiful creation, enjoy a slice…. mmmm gorgeous!