Christmas Tree Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 30 MinTotal Time
No Christmas celebration is complete without these charming Christmas tree brownies - the perfect seasonal chocolate treat!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 30 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 75 ml water (5 tbsp)
- 1 medium free range egg
- Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Vanilla Icing
- 21 Miniature candy canes
- Green food colouring
- Red and green sprinkles
- Preheatyour oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mixthe egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spreadthe mixture evenly into the well-greased rectangular tin.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for around 20-25 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted 5cm (2”) from the edge of the tin, comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Cutinto three rows and then using the guide, cut each row into triangles (save the smaller pieces crumbling over ice cream!) Break off the curved end of the candy canes and insert the straight end into the bottom of the brownie to form the tree trunk.
- Stira few drops of the green food colouring into Betty’s Rich and Creamy Vanilla Icing and stir to create green icing. Then fill a piping bag with the icing and squeeze the bag gently to pipe ‘tinsel’ onto the brownies.
- Decoratewith sprinkles and any other treats you would like to finish off your brownies in style…So pretty!