Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
- 45 MinTotal Time
Bring a touch of glamour to any celebration with these rainbow sprinkles cupcakes, brought to you by Betty Crocker.
- Cupcake Recipes
- 1 box Betty Crocker's Velvety Vanilla Cake Mix
- 60 ml vegetable oil (4 tbsp)
- 180 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing
- Sugar paste
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheatyour oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mixthe cake mix, apple sauce, water and oil gently together and then whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until well blended. Add half of the vanilla seeds to the batter and mix well.
- Pourthe cake mixture evenly into a greased cupcake tray.
- Bakein the centre of the oven for between 22-27 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean, then cool on a wire rack.
- Iceeach cake with an elegant swirl of Betty Crocker Icing once cooled. Scatter over the Rainbow Sprinkles and decorate with a beautiful sugar paste rose for an amazing result!